Watch out for these top 10 highly paying AI job profiles in the industry
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a rapidly growing field that is transforming the way we live and work. AI occupations will increase in quantity, complexity, and diversity as the field develops. For a variety of professionals, including junior and senior researchers, statisticians, practitioners, experimental scientists, etc., this will open doors. The potential for lucrative employment possibilities is growing along with the demand for AI experts. Here are the top 10 highly paying AI job profiles.
1. Machine Learning Engineer: Designing, creating, and implementing machine learning models are under the purview of machine learning engineers. To create and implement sophisticated algorithms and systems, they collaborate closely with software engineers and data scientists. The average salary of a machine learning engineer in the US is $1,31,000. Giant tech Organizations pay significantly higher—in the range of $170,000 to $200,000.
2. Data Scientist: To analyse huge data sets and glean insights, data scientists employ statistical and machine learning techniques. To find trends and patterns in data, they collaborate closely with business executives before using this knowledge to make data-driven decisions. The average salary of a data scientist is $105,000. With experience, this can go up to $200,000 for a director of data science position.
3. Computer Vision Engineer: To help computers comprehend and interpret visual data, computer vision engineers combine machine learning and computer vision approaches. To create systems that can detect and categorize photographs, movies, and other visual data, they collaborate closely with other engineers. Computer vision engineers can expect to earn an average salary of around $120,000 to $150,000 per year.
4. Natural Language Processing Engineer: Engineers that specialize in natural language processing (NLP) employ machine learning and NLP methods to help computers comprehend and interpret human discourse. They collaborate closely with other engineers to create systems that can comprehend human voice and text and react accordingly, the average salary of an NLP engineer is $78,000, going up to over $100,000 with experience.
5. Robotics Engineer: Designers, developers, and testers of robotic systems are robotic engineers. They collaborate closely with other scientists and engineers to develop systems that are capable of carrying out a variety of operations, from manufacturing and assembling to surgery and search and rescue. The average salary of a robotics engineer is $87,000, which can go up to $130,000 with experience and specialization.
6. Deep Learning Engineer: Deep learning technologists utilize these methods to give computers the ability to learn from massive amounts of data. To develop and execute sophisticated neural networks and other deep learning algorithms, they collaborate closely with data scientists and other technologists. The average salary of a software engineer is $108,000. This goes up to $150,000 based on your specialization, experience, and industry.
7. AI Research Scientist: To conduct studies and create new AI technologies, AI research experts use machine learning and other AI approaches. They collaborate closely with other scientists and engineers to push the limits of what AI is capable of. Research scientists are in high demand and command an average salary of $99,800.
8. Business Development Manager: Managers of AI business development are in charge of finding new business possibilities and formulating plans for expanding the company. In order to locate new markets and create alliances, they collaborate closely with other managers and executives. Business intelligence developers earn an average salary of $86,500, going up to $130,000 with experience.
9. AI Product Manager: The creation and administration of AI products fall under the purview of AI product managers. To find new opportunities and establish strategies for developing new AI products, they collaborate closely with engineers and data scientists. AI product managers can expect to earn an average salary of around $80,000 to $100,000 per year.
10. AI Consultant: AI consultants assist clients in comprehending and utilizing AI technologies. They collaborate closely with engineers and other consultants to assist clients in identifying new opportunities and formulating plans for utilizing AI to enhance business operations. AI consultants can expect to earn an average salary of around $80,000 to $100,000 per year.
These are some of the few AI Job profiles that are highly paid in recent times, there are many other AI jobs as well.