Mark Cuban is an American billionaire entrepreneur and television personality who shows interest in Dogecoin
Everyone is very well aware of Elon Musk’s undying love for meme crypto Dogecoin. But he is not only the one who finds DOGE fascinating. Recently, Mark Cuban an American billionaire entrepreneur, television personality, and media proprietor joined the Altcoin Daily Podcast for a wide-ranging, hour-long conversation about crypto.
While talking about the differences between Cardano and Dogecoin Mark Cuban said, the issue with distorted market caps is not solely an issue with Cardano, noting Dogecoin’s $9.3 billion market cap and Shiba Inu’s $6.7 billion market cap, according to CoinMarketCap.
“I still think DOGE has got more applications potentially available to it than Cardano,” Cuban said, adding that he believes the opportunity for Cardano is greater—at least until Dogecoin also becomes a platform for applications.
“It’s still a business,” he said. “No matter what you do, what you say, how you position it, or what your market cap is, there has to be some there, there.”
Dogecoin was created to be the ultimate crypto meme, but the world’s richest man takes it very seriously.
The world’s richest man and CEO of Tesla, Elon Musk, is a well-known Dogecoin supporter, but in a recent interview on the Full Send Podcast, the said that the Dogecoin blockchain had a much greater transactional capacity than Bitcoin.
He also pointed out that DOGE can currently be used not only to buy merchandise at Tesla and SpaceX but as a means of payment at other large companies such as The Boring Company, which offers subway transportation services in Las Vegas.
More Trending Stories
- Amazon is Officially Snooping into Your House Through iRobot Purchase
- How to Figure out the Winning Web3 Startup and Invest in Them?
- Artificial Intelligence Helps Smart Microrobots to Learn Swimming & Navigational Skills
- AI Systems are not humans! US Court denies the patent right to machines
- Meta’s AI Chatbot is as Confused as You in Judging Zuckerberg
- Cybersecurity Job Demand Will Put More Focus on Underrepresented People
- Top 10 Deep Learning Software Manufacturers to Know in 2022
- Why Elon’s ‘I’m Mainly Supporting Doge’ Might Not Last Long!
The post Dogecoin gets One more Fanatic: Mark Cuban after Elon appeared first on .