Analytics Insight enlists the top cryptocurrency prices for today
It’s crucial to examine the global cryptocurrency economy, based on its historical and technical aspects. There are various types of business models based on which enterprise leaders judge the distinct ways in which they can incorporate cryptocurrency in their daily businesses. Digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Solana, have become important parts of our financial ecosystem. The integration of this technology has caused several changes in our economic infrastructure. Investors are keeping an extremely close eye on the market monitoring the movements of cryptocurrencies. In this article, Analytics Insight enlists the top cryptocurrency prices for February 21, 2022.
- Bitcoin (BTC): US$39,230.58 (down by 0.95%)
- Ethereum (ETH): US$2,736.98 (up by 1.73%)
- Tether (USDT): US$1.00 (down by 0.02%)
- BNB (BNB): US$391.10 (up by 0.96%)
- USD Coin (USDC): US$1.00 (up by 0.02%)
- XRP (XRP): US$0.7959 (up by 0.26%)
- Cardano (ADA): US$0.986 (up by 2.56%)
- Solana (SOL): US$94.87 (up by 8.26%)
- Avalanche (AVAX): US$81.32 (down by 2.00%)
- Terra (LUNA): US$51.14 (up by 4.59%)
According to coinmarketcap, the global crypto market cap is standing at US$2.04T, indicating an increase of 13.77% over the last day.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author