Companies that promote Quantum applications experience technological advancements, allowing the companies to handle more complex problems.
Quantum computing is still in its inception; however, its influence is vast. Businesses will be able to better optimize their investment plans, enhance encryption, find new products, and do a lot more, thanks to quantum applications. With the incorporation of machine learning and artificial intelligence, Quantum computing exhibits efficiency that is beyond traditional computing. There are many companies that promote quantum applications, as it carries their own applications in each sector delivering assured efficiency. Here are the five companies that promote quantum applications.
1. RiverLane- RiverLane is a Cambridge-based company that is eventful in building the operating system utilizing quantum computing. The company is in association with quantum industries, labs, and hardware in order to build a quantum computer.
2. Xanadu- Xanadu is a Canadian-based company. It is a start-up and it holds the intention of building the quantum computer and make available to the general public.
3. Toshiba- Toshiba is known for its first quantum key distribution. The company works on the principles of quantum physics laws.
4. Rigetti- Rigetti company is acknowledged for building and leveraging qubit technology on the basis of quantum computing.
5. Amazon- Big giant E-commerce based company Amazon is now venturing into Quantum computing. The company is leveraging to develop a framework that could able to make huge amounts of data transfer in seconds.