Deep learning is one of the rarest tech stocks to get listed on stock exchanges
Deep learning is a complicated process that’s fairly simple to explain. A subset of machine learning, which is itself a subset of artificial intelligence, deep learning is one way of implementing machine learning (automated data analysis) via what are called artificial neural network algorithms that effectively mimic the human brain’s structure and function. This article lists the top 5 deep learning stocks for you to buy in 2022.
- MOBI Development Co., Ltd., an investment holding company, researches, designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells wireless communication antennas, base station radio frequency subsystems and solutions, and product of coverage extension solutions. Its current market stock is US$0.285, a 1.79% increase from the previous close.
- Indian Infotech And Software Limited is a Non-Banking Financial Company (Registration No. B-13.00221) registered with the Reserve Bank of India and is engaged in financing & investment And training on computer technology and its related activities. The Equity Shares of the Company are listed in Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE) and Ahemadabad Stock Exchange Limited (ASE). Its current market stock is US$2.81, a 4.46% increase from the previous close.
- Softweb Solutions Inc. is an Avnet company with offices in Chicago, Dallas, and Ahmedabad. It delivers best-of-breed AI software for IoT applications, along with providing data services and digital transformation to enterprises. It creates AI strategies, implements deep learning, and machine learning solutions, and also builds AI models for image classification, intelligent forecasting scenario detection, and more. Its current market stock is US$42.11, a 4.34 % increase over 1 year.
- Dataiku is a centralized data platform designed to help businesses in their data journey from analytics at scale to enterprise AI. The company’s platform offers predictive modeling and machine learning capabilities that allow users to build custom models supporting agility in organizations’ data efforts via collaborative, elastic, and responsible artificial intelligence, enabling enterprises to develop their own path to artificial intelligence in a human-centric way.
- Tableau Software Inc provides software products to help people see and understand data. It serves organizations in various industries, including business services, energy and telecommunications, financial services, life sciences and healthcare, manufacturing and technology, media and entertainment, public sector, and education, as well as retail, consumer, and distribution industries.
The post Get a Good ROI with these Top 5 Deep Learning Stocks appeared first on .