These top travel sites offer efficiency in transactions by accepting payments in cryptocurrency.
An increasing number of companies worldwide are accepting bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies for a wide array of investment, operational, and transaction purposes. Not only global businesses, but individual customers are equally exposing themselves to using cryptocurrency as payment modes. All crypto enthusiasts are making large speculations on the future of the digital currency industry. Cryptocurrency and blockchain have transformed almost every industry that it has touched. Tourism has greatly benefitted from integrated blockchain and cryptocurrencies. It has automated and secured the process of transacting to a great extent. Several travel sites are accepting payments in Bitcoin and other cryptos. In this article, we have listed the top travel sites that are accepting cryptocurrencies as payment.
- com: Travala was created as a blockchain-based travel booking platform, therefore, it offers the most flexibility in cryptocurrency payment options in addition to accepting traditional credit and debit cards. It allows the users to book from a selection of more than 2 million different hotels, flights, and such others using digital currencies.
- Alternative Airlines: Alternative Airlines is one of the best booking platforms that accept payments in cryptocurrencies. With the integration of crypto payments options, the platform is growing exponentially and attracting several customers towards itself. Customers can pay in more than 160 currencies via more than 40 international payment gateways.
- Destinia: Destinia is one of those platforms that abundantly accepts Bitcoins as payments. Travelers can search for flights, hotels, cars, trains, airport transfers, and infinite other facilities. The site also allows the users to enter budget parameters and organize full thematic trips.
- CheapAir: CheapAir ensures providing affordable rates for flights, hotels, and car rentals for its users. Apart from accepting payments in major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, the platform also offers pay-over-time plans with low APR and price drop paybacks that can give travelers credits if their fares become cheaper after purchase.
- AVALANCHE AND HUH TOKEN STRIVE FOR A YEAR OF CRYPTO SUCCESS
- CRYPTOCURRENCY TRENDS: TRACKING VALUE SPIKES WITH HUH TOKEN AND DOGECOIN
- SOLANA, CARDANO, LITECOIN, AVALANCHE, MATIC, BITGERT & CENTCEX – CRYPTOCURRENCIES THAT ARE UP BY 10% IN PAST 24HR
- Travel: As a travel site Bitcoin.Travel is supported by Bitcoin. The platform is one of the most reliable options for purchasing a flight ticket with cryptocurrency. It operates like a travel agency that connects other platforms to present a list of flights and hotel bookings and allows the users to compare the reviews, prices, and more and book according to their conveniences.
- TravelbyBit: TravelbyBit is known to be a travel site that accepts Bitcoin as a payment. The user interface is quite simple and intriguing to use. TravelbyBit accepts all major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, and Litecoin. The platform has received several positive feedbacks from the reviewers and is preferred exponentially by them.
- Berkeley Travel: This platform accepts Bitcoin for payments and promotes flexible pricing, understanding the customers’ use of multiple currencies. It is a luxury travel company that will take care of the hotel transfers if the flight gets delayed, and ensure that the hotel room is ready upon arrival.
- ETravelSmart: ETravelSmart is an Indian online bus booking portal that accepts Bitcoins through a service called Unicoin. The platform partnered with Unicoin to deliver smart payment options that can be accessed with their mobile phones to get discounts and other amazing features.
- com: Xceltrip is a decentralized travel and tourism economy that enables clients with direct access to travel service providers and offers travelers a wide variety of choices over the pricing and luxury of their trip.
- BTCTrip: BTCTrip is filled with flights and special offers that can be purchased using Bitcoins. It is a travel agency that is classified as a crypto community because it accepts a variety of wallets, including GoCoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author